Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy
What is Red Light Therapy?
Both red and infrared light have been scientifically proven to reduce pain, inflammation, improve performance and recovery. Our Red Light Therapy combines light wavelengths of red light (660nm) and infrared light (850nm) for targeted cellular-healing, pain and inflammation reduction.
What are the different types of red light therapy?
Red light wavelengths 660nm are absorbed by the highest proportion by our skin offering amazing benefits for improving collagen production, sleep and mood.
Near infrared light wavelengths at 850mn are not visible to the human eye, but work by penetrating deeper into our tissue for reducing pain, inflammation and speeding up recovery.
How does red light therapy work?
- Increased Cellular ATP Production
Red Light and Near Infrared Light therapy stimulates your body’s natural healing process at the cellular level through increased ATP production in the mitochondria. With an increase in mitochondrial output of ATP a series of metabolic events occur that improve blood oxygenation, improve blood flow, increase collagen production, reduce overall inflammation, and improve cellular regeneration and protection.
- Building Cellular antioxidant and anti-inflammatory defenses Light entering our skin creates a low-dose healthy metabolic stress (hormesis) that builds our cell’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant defense systems. This results in a reduced amount of cellular free radicals being produced and less oxidative stress for our cell, protecting our tissues from inflammation.
- Balances our Circadian Rhythm (sleep/wake cycle) Helps regulate our sleep and mood when using red light wavelengths in the morning and evening.
What are the benefits of red light therapy?
What are the payment and cancellation policies?
Please honor our schedule by giving 24-hour advance notice of cancellation. If not, we reserve the right to redeem the paid session. No Refunds. Sessions are transferable between family members.
Red Light Therapy Session Prices
Red light therapy sessions are available as single sessions or purchase session packages to invest in your health and fitness.
- One 30-Minute Red Light Therapy Session
- Three 30-Minute Red Light Therapy Session
- Five 30-Minute Red Light Therapy Session