Mind, Body & Spirit
What is the Milano Method?
A Transformative Healing Practice
The Milano Method is an integrative healing approach that incorporates all 11 systems of the body to help you thrive. Allison has combined the best techniques from ancient Eastern holistic medicine with Western traditional science and technology. The Milano Method approach unites the brain and body by regulating the autonomic nervous system, increasing circulation, stimulating the lymphatic system, improving interception, balancing the brain and increasing vagal tone to boost your overall health and longevity. The Milano Method sequential healing flow and gentle soft tissue techniques work with the mind-body-soul to help relieve chronic pain, reduce stress, eliminate inflammation, improve mobility, and increase vitality.
What inspired the creation of the Milano Method?
What are the goals of the "Milano Method"?
Our healing approach looks at the human body as an entire organism, not separate parts. We assess and work through every layer of the body including skin, fascia, nerves, bones, muscles, organs, medians lines, chakras, energy bodies, the subconscious mind, and brain.
What are the benefits of the "Milano Method"?
The benefits of the “Milano Method”:
- Aligns the mind, body and soul
- Balances the endocrine system
- Calms the nervous system
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Improves gut and brain health
- Relieves chronic pain and inflammation
- Improves flexibility and joint mobility
- Reduces muscle tension and soreness
- Improves posture and muscle imbalances
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases energy and performance
- Reprograms the subconscious mind so the body functions at peak levels
- Creates harmony in the energy bodies
- Detoxes the body through the lymphatic system and glymphatic system
What are the payment and cancellation policies?
The Milano Method sessions are available at different times and price points for your convenience. Payment is due in full on your first training session. Sessions/packages expire one year after purchase date. Payment can be made in either Cash, Check, Venmo or Credit Card. We are fully insured, licensed and we accept HSA (Health Savings Account).
Please honor our schedule by giving 24-hour advance notice of cancellation. If not, we reserve the right to redeem the paid session. No Refunds. Sessions are transferable between family members.
Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Session Prices
- One 60-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Session
60 - Min3-PACK
- Three 60-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Sessions
60 - Min5- PACK
- Five 60-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Sessions
- One 90-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Session
- Three 90-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Session
90 - Min5- PACK
- Five 90-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Sessions