Mind, Body & Spirit
What is the Milano Method?
Learn to train the mind & body into harmony.
The Milano Method incorporates all 11 systems of the body to help you thrive. Allison has integrated the best techniques from therapeutic mindful movement, deep breathing, and healing modalities that unite the brain and body by regulating the autonomic nervous system, increasing circulation, stimulating the lymphatic system, improving interception, balancing the brain and increasing vagal tone to boost your overall health and longevity. The Milano Method sequential flow and gentle soft tissue techniques work with the body to help relieve chronic pain, reduce inflammation, improve mobility, and increase strength and vitality.
What inspired the creation of the Milano Method?
What are the goals of the "Milano Method"?
The central nervous system can create high-powered, and yet skillful movements in athletes, but it will only do so as long as it considers the movement safe. When the brain senses damage, or injury may occur to the body, it will down-regulate power to the muscle.
The goal of the Milano Method is to reduce stress and train the subconscious mind, so you can perform at your very best!
Why train the Mind-Body Connection?
well-rounded, high-achieving competitors. The Milano Method address both the parasympathetic and sympathetic parts of the nervous system with it’s integrated approach of Eastern and Western medicine.
What are the benefits of the "Milano Method"?
- Train the mind & body into balance and harmony
- Reprogram the nervous system so the body functions at peak levels
- Improves flexibility and joint mobility
- Reduces stress and muscle tension
- Improves posture and muscles imbalances
- Helps relieve discomfort and inflammation
- Helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries from overuse
- Increases energy and performance
What are the payment and cancellation policies?
Sessions/packages expire one year after purchase date. Payment can be made in either Cash, Check, or Credit Card. We are fully Insured and licensed.
Please honor our schedule by giving 24-hour advance notice of cancellation. If not, we reserve the right to redeem the paid session.
Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Session Prices
Milano Method therapeutic bodywork sessions are available for 60 – 90 minute sessions to invest in your health and fitness.
- One 60-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Session
- One 90-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Session
60 - Min5- PACK
- Five 60-Minute Milano Method Therapeutic Bodywork Sessions