Corporate Wellness Programs
Your employees are your most valuable resource!
At Inspire Train Fit we specialize in organizing comprehensive employee wellness programs. We provide on-site corporate wellness seminars, exercise classes, and incentive programs. Inspire Train Fit will bring wellness to the workplace and into your employee’s day.
Why choose Inspire Train Fit?
We are dedicated to educating, motivating, and empowering your employees to make healthy lifestyle choices that improve their overall quality of life. We provide education, resources, exercise, relaxation, and stress reduction classes to improve the health and reduce the stress of your employees. We are focused on the whole person and incorporate the eight dimensions of the Wellness Wheel: Physical, Social, Spiritual, Environmental, Cultural, Intellectual, Emotional, and Occupational.
Benefits of workplace wellness
Discover the benefits of providing a workplace wellness program for your employees. Healthier employees are more productive for your company!
Supporting the well-being of your employees can increase company loyalty and reduce turnover. Creating healthier employees can increase workplace morale and increase production. The workplace is an ideal setting to address health and well-being. Workplace health and wellness programs can improve health, save money, and healthcare cost and provide these additional benefits:
- Increased productivity
- Enhanced corporate image
- Reduced absenteeism and sick time
- Enhanced morale and work relations
- Boosts employee retention rate
- Increased camaraderie
- Increased job performance and satisfaction
- Reduced stress and stress-related illness
- Increased relaxation and energy
- Improved memory and body awareness
- Improved happiness and creativity
- Enhanced overall health
Why address wellness in the workplace?
- Our nation’s population is largely sedentary.
- Obesity is reaching monumental proportions.
- Despite overwhelming evidence, tobacco use continues to be popular.
- The World Health Organization describes stress as a “World Wide Epidemic.”
- High-risk alcohol consumption silently takes its toll on American’s health.
- Chronic health conditions continue to plague the American population.
Source: National Center for Health Statistics
Workplace camaraderie matters!
Finding a work-life and family balance is essential to many employees. Showing your employees that you value them is an important aspect of your employee’s overall happiness. Happy and relaxed employees work harder and perform better. The spirit of friendship and community in a group is an important aspect of wellness.
In addition, workplace camaraderie:
- Helps your team to perform better
- Improves the ability to work as a team
- Boosts employee retention rate and morale
- Improves happiness and productivity in the office.
Let us help you create
an employee wellness program.
Contact us today to find the right combination of wellness services to transform the health of your organization.